Terms and Conditions
1. Scope of application of Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the online donation, membership, course registration and order apply to all business relations brought into being between the customer and the Swiss Refugee Council by means of the website www.refugeecouncil.ch.
2. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
With his or her binding online payment of donations, membership, course fees or order, the customer accepts these Terms and Conditions without limitation.
The prices clearly visible on the website are indicated in Swiss francs. The payment of all orders and course fees as well as donations online or with a payment slip are accepted exclusively in Swiss francs.
4. Conditions for participation in continuing education offerings of the Swiss Refugee Council
The following conditions for participation are accepted upon registration:
- For payments on receipt of the invoice, the invoice is sent with the invitation by regular mail and must be paid before the course starts.
- The course price includes seminar materials, beverages, food at break time and a confirmation of course completion.
- In courses for continuing legal education, lunch is included in the course fee. In addition, the participants receive a confirmation of course completion only on request.
- The number of participants per continuing education course is limited to ensure optimum quality. The registrations are accepted in the order in which they arrive.
- Registration using the online form is binding.
- A person can deregister free of charge until the registration deadline (consult the website). Persons who deregister later or fail to attend owe the entire course fee regardless of the reason that prevented them from attending. We are happy to accept a substitute participant at no extra charge.
5. Delivery conditions and payment arrangements for orders
- deliver outside Switzerland but only in Europe. Shipment is usually effected within five to ten workdays by regular mail. The shipping and packaging costs depend on the weight and volume of the products ordered. They are charged to the customer.
- If the articles ordered are not in stock, the Swiss Refugee Council informs the customer thereof by e-mail or phone.
- After the completion of the order, the customer receives a confirmation e-mail. Payment must be rendered upon receipt of the invoice.
- The invoice is sent along with the delivery of the ordered goods. The amount billed must be paid to the indicated postal check account of the Swiss Refugee Council within 30 days of the invoice date.
- If the payment is not rendered by this deadline, the Swiss Refugee Council is entitled to charge the customer expenses for payment reminders. In addition, the Swiss Refugee Council reserves the right to suspend subsequent orders placed by the customer until such time as he or she pays all outstanding invoices in full. The Swiss Refugee Council reserves the right to take legal action after the third payment reminder fails to result in payment.
- It is up to the customer to check the goods immediately on delivery and to report any defects or deviations from his or her order. Complaints must be reported to the Swiss Refugee Council within ten days after the delivery.
6. Security / data protection
7. Legal venue and applicable law
The legal venue is Bern. Swiss law applies exclusively.
8. Contact address
Swiss Refugee Council / Schweizerische Flüchtlingshilfe SFH
P.O. Box 8154
Tel. +41 (0)31 375 75 75
Fax +41 (0)31 375 75 00